Use of Secure Holography
Secure Holography & Holography Security
Every Industry and any industry can use the Holographic products to enhance the image of their brands in the market as an genuine and authenticated brands. They are used for attractive product packaging, security applications (they are almost impossible to counterfeit), fancy gifts, etc. Holography are new media of 3-D art, registration of priceless artifacts, etc. They are also used in new technology aircraft, automobiles, etc. A few leading companies are also working on Holographic video and TV systems. For your quick reference, some of the industry segemnts where Holography are used very frequently are as follows:
In display holography ,the advent of pulsed lasers has made it possible to capture images of plants, animals and humans as well as inanimate objects.
Holographic packaging materials have become popular and cheap.
Security: The use of Holography on credit cards and bank-notes has reduced the opportunity for forgery
Interferometry: If a "double exposure" Holography is made of an object before and after the object is subjected to stress, the change in the shape of the object due to that stress is recorded as a series of light and dark bands. In industrial situations this can be used in component testing and quality control.
Medical records: Medical, dental and other records can be made both for teaching and for documentation.
Measurements: Particle physicists make holographic records of bubble-chambers from which accurate measurements can be made.
Display of artifacts: Many museums have made Holography of valuable articles in their collections, both for insurance purposes and to check for deterioration. In the former Soviet Union exhibitions of Holography of national treasures were sent to remote areas, enabling people to see and appreciate their national heritage without the necessity of travelling to major museums in Moscow or Leningrad (St. Petersburg)
Holographic Optical Elements (HOEs): If a Holography is made of a lens, mirror or other optical element, it acts in the same way as that element. HOEs can be used, for example, in bar-code readers
- Chemicals/Detergents, Fertilisers, Seeds.
- Building Material/Hardware.
- Fine jewellery/Watches.
- Aircraft/ Automative & High Technology/Engineering Spares & Machine(Holography Printer) Parts.
- Electrical/ Electronic Appliances & Components.
- Sporting goods, Toys, Gifts/novelties.
- Recording Media(Music-Diskettes/CDs,Cassettes/Tapes/Software).
- Clothing Hang-tags, Branded fashion wear & Accessories.
- Vehical Registration/ Driving Licences, Fare Charts.
- Certificates (Mark-sheets/ Degree/ Diplomas).
- Valuable/ Secret/ Confidencial Documents & Envelops.
- Sequrity/ Financial/ Surety Instruments/ Bonds/ Share Certificates.
- Books/ Publications/ Copyright Sales Litrature.
- Loyalty/ Reward/ Vouchers, Passes.
- Stored value Phone Cards.
- Bank Cheques/ Draft/ Guarantees.
- Credit Cards/ Membership/ ID cards.
- Computer Peripherals.
- Stationary Products.
- Automotive Components.
- Pass-port/ Visa.
- Excies Revenue Stamps.
List is ever growing & expanding and getting much more widely used.